Thursday, January 21, 2010

EOC Week 2 : Favorite Fast Food

Favorite Fast Food

As a child my favorite fast food joint was, of course, McDonald's. My preschool/kindergarten was right up the street from a McDonald's. It has a giant play land and my grandfather would take me there every day after class. I would always order a Hamburger Happy Meal and play in the play land for about an hour. My mom would always tell me to never open my toys because one day they would be collectibles. As a 6 year old child, that would always upset me because I never understood what the point was for the toys if I was not allowed to open them. To this day, my mom still has a bucket full of those old toys and says they’re going to be worth something.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/kids.html

No comments:

Post a Comment