Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 1 EOC

The world is your runway, and I am the one who designed it.

NC.Rose Events is about having your event be the talk of the town. Being one of the most notable event coordination companies, working with top fashion designers to small Indie filmmakers, we are here to set your stage and to have you own it.

All throughout school I never knew what it is that I wanted to do. I have changed my mind more times than anyone can count on what career I wanted to seek out. Going from being a teacher to a buyer even to being a pharmacist, I finally found my niche after being an assistant director in a Balloon Couture fashion show. After that everything seemed so clear. I knew what I wanted to do and how it was I was going to get there.

Planning, directing, styling, creating, from the outside in it seems like my life is a whirlwind; when really my life is one big party and you are the guest of honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment