Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 3 EOC Great Customer Service

I think that the best place I have ever had great customer service was Nordstrom. It was over the holidays and I was looking for cologne. My grandpa had asked me for the newest Giorgio Armani cologne but I had no idea which one he wanted. The Armani collection had so many, that I had no idea which one to choose from. The lady at the counter was so helpful. She asked me basic questions about how old he was and what he liked to do in his free time. I got it for him, but as it turned out my grandma had already bought it for him. So when I went back to return it I had lost the receipt. All she needed was my receipt and credit card, and she was able to look up my past purchases that way no questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment